Popular Post

Faces and Feet

Yep. Only two pictures for you today from me as opposed to my usual five or six feed-flooding images :P But they're good ones!!!! You shall love them.

Here we have some free hair and free/cheap skins! I love how skins and hair totally change how an avatar looks more than anything. I am wearing the same shape in all the pictures but look totally different. I love that so much!First Face:
Hair- Love Soul/Junwave picks rewards gift
Skin- My Ugly Dorothy, 300L
Earrings (worn throughout)- Caroline's

Second Face:
Hair- Mikan, 0L at Creator's Pavillion
Skin- And Bean, 50L

Third Face:
Hair- Mikan lucky board prize (at main store...take the TP from the CP store)
Skin- My Ugly Dorothy lucky pad prize

And for the opposite end of your body, you NEED to go to Dilly Dolls and hit the MM board before Oriana decides to change it again. These boots are soooooooo hot. And every single part of the boot in color change. Laces, heel, sole, everything. It's like a mix and match fat pack of boot delight. You need them. You know, most of Dilly Dolls shoes are texture change...and cheap...I suggest bringing along some L's to spend. And while you are there, go fish for some of the custom prizes. The fish scale boots, stitched bear, and mat hatter fish will not come to me after several hundred casts -.- All your doubles are belong to me XD
Texture Change Boots- Dilly Dolls MM board prize