Popular Post

Eating Humble Pie for Breakfast: Michael Sheen is a Voracious Twitterer, and I owe him an apology

Mary G sent along a bunch of informative updates from Michael Sheen's Twitter, where Michael reveals that he's headed to Canada eventually and working his way through the Twilight Saga:
@michaelsheen sounds lovely. quick question on New Moon.. are you coming to Vancouver or only do Italy?
@m101349 vancouver.

@michaelsheen Hi Michael! What part of filming New Moon are you most looking forward to? New fan base? New actors to work with? Etc
@CamKayde Hmmm...not sure.Think I'm going to feel pretty old around all the young upstarts. I will try and scare them all with my red eyes.

@michaelsheenHave u read the Twilight Saga?Any ideas then how to bring Aro to life?:)
@Bella1840 Working my way through the books now

@michaelsheen ..your not in italy filming yet are you? R u excited?
@kellyprovence I am indeed. Excited that is as opposed to being in Italy.

@michaelsheen have you worked with any of the New Moon actors before?
@kellyprovence Not that I'm aware but met Robert at the Oscars
If you write to Michael, it's highly likely that he'll respond to you, unless you accuse him of being a faker, which is what I did before I realized what a prolific-Tweeter MS is:
@michaelsheen Michael Sheen, you seem far too preoccupied with New Moon to actually be Michael Sheen. Or are you truly that interested?
No response. Note to self: Nice job, you douchebag!

Dear Michael,

Not like you read my blog or anything, but I am SO sorry. After being fooled by one too many FakerAshleys & FauxKellans, my FauxTwitter-radar is broken.

I loved you in Frost/Nixon!

Sincerely,

Sheepish TCA