Popular Post

Peter Facinelli Talks Night Shoots & Boob-Grabbing

People.com caught up with Peter at the Ghosts of Girlfriends Past premiere:
"I love night shoots. Everybody else is [tired] by like two, three in the morning, which is weird because I'm the old guy!" Facinelli tells PEOPLE at the Los Angeles premiere of Ghosts of Girlfriends Past on Monday night.

"They should be the ones that should be like party hardy all night long," jokes the 35-year-old of his young costars including Robert Pattinson, 22, Kristen Stewart, 19, and 17-year-old Taylor Lautner. "At five in the morning I was like, 'I could go another 10 hours!' And they were like, 'Crash!' "
Also, Peter spoke of preparing for his upcoming role in Nurse Jackie:
Next up, Facinelli will play another kind of doctor in Nurse Jackie, a Showtime dramady debuting in June. How did he prepare to play the "quirky" character, who inappropriately grabs costar Edie Falco? "I did do a whole class on boob grabbing!" he says with a laugh. What did wife Jennie Garth think about that? He teases, "[I told her], 'You're my test subject!' "
Read the rest here. Thanks, Twilight Times, Loan & Brandi!