Popular Post

Reminiscing

It's been a weekend of reminiscing, for various reasons. Katat0nik celebrated her 1st anniversary. It made me think back to the first time I met her. She was having a hunt for a teeny doll avatar, complete with skin,shape and of course highly detailed outfit. Well I searched and I looked, but I couldn't find the tiny coin, with the Axis Mundi logo. What I did find was a vendor with the outfit in it, so I bought it as soon as it rezzed. Not 30 seconds later, Kat refunded my money. I jumped in her IM box and was all "No way" and she was like "way" And she had a customer for life. For as long as kat makes stuff in SL, I'll buy it, and not because she refunded me, it was the attitude with which she did it. There are people you meet in this amazing world we have created, whose talent and spirit shine through the pixels, and kat is one of those people.

katt1

katt2

So we partied, I crashed lots, bought everything in sight, and thought I should show these prettyful gifts that us groupies were lucky enough to receive. This is part of the note she sent : "Thank you all so much for such an awesome year, when I put my first dresses (Buckley and Carousel) on sale it was nerve-wracking and I had no idea if anyone would even buy them or if I had wasted many days drawing the dresses for nothing. I have grown a lot in the last year both as an artist and a "designer" in SL and am thankful for this opportunity :D
Included in this pack is an updated version of my Buckley dress in an unreleased color, and a special ice cream outfit just for you guys :D" We love you too kat, congrats on your first year, and here's to many more.

bb

Ms Ghanima from Blueblood has been a very busy bee, although that's not an unusual occurrence :P Meet "Lola", you'll find 8 colours of her in the lucky chair!! I love this dress, it's so damn pretty, trust me, you'll want all the colours too!

bb2

And this cute outfit is from the Bubblefish lucky chair. Back when kenlee and I had a club (to help me pay for texture uploads) we were having an 80's night, and I had nothing in my inv. So she took me to Bubblefish and I went to town! That was nearly 2 years ago. So when I got a note from Soda Domela about the lucky chair, I was stoked. I love the clothes here, bright, fun and affordable. Mind you, I'm surprised anything fitted me back then, as I was saying to Sasy, I used to 100 tall, the mind boggles :P Ash Out.

Credits
Outfits
Pics 1-2
Katat0nik group gifts
Pic 3
Blueblood lucky chair
Pic 4
Bubblefish lucky chair

Hair worn throughout (not free)
House Of Munster

Skins
pics 1-2
Dutch Touch hunt
Pic 3 (not free)
D-Skin (limited ed harajukubox skin fair)
Pic 4 (not free)
Tuli Deck Exclusive

Footwear (not free)
Hoofies
Lazy places
Flats
Flair