Popular Post

Awesome Peter Interview: No Boob-grab in New Moon & other Filming Details

I love this interview with Peter Cullen -- oops, I mean, Facinelli, because he reveals what scenes the Cullens have already filmed for New Moon:
"Well, nothing's shot in order but we've shot the…let's see…the birthday scene. We've shot that. And we've the voting scene. I'm not going to tell you what we all voted, but read the book. What else did we shoot? I shot stitching up Bella which was a lovely little scene. I pretty much mostly almost finished. I have a couple other shots to do in May and then we're done."
Also, Peter ran into Stephenie Meyer at Disneyland recently!
I saw Stephenie Meyer at Disneyland. We went to Disneyland – just randomly went to Disneyland with my family and we both were eating dinner at the [Blue] Bayou restaurant, you know, Pirates of the Caribbean. And it was so odd. She walked over and I was like, 'This is too coincidental.' But, I should have told her, 'You know, why did you take the Cullens out of the second book so much?' I did tell her, 'You know what? I'm a little upset I didn't get to go to Italy.' I said, 'Carlisle could have shown up in Italy.'"
Watch the video and read the rest of the interview transcript here. [via New Moon Movie]