Popular Post

Ash's other love

So Sileny has sl food, Winter has pink, Acha has bunneh, Loli has Creams and Creams has gestures, Adi has GG. All things they love with a deep and burning passion. My new love is CS4. This is why I've been MIA, I have been utterly absorbed. I want to reach into my hard drive and hug the shit out of this program, srsly. I love love love love it. I recommend upgrading to anyone who has an earlier version of PS, this version is perfection.

axel1

Enough of gushing over programs, time now to gush over clothes. My 2 favie designers, the gorgy girls @ Axel have redecorated, overhauled and released a ton of new stuff. I took Q in there and went to town, I think I bought her the whole store :P This is the latest dollarbie, and won't be out for long, so best to make Axel the first stop on your list. The skin is a group gift from Yourskin Yourshape, a fave store of Creams. The face is so pretty, there's a painted hairbase, and cute tan lines.

axel2

Another of my loves is my friends, especially those who say nothing when I tp in to clear a chair/board half naked ;) Ms Hempy called me to Likkahouse, she got to see my bewbs, I got this dress ...sounds fair no?! The blood layer came from the hunt at Fallen Gods, I'm still going with that one, I've found 7 prizes before lag got the better of me, but I'm soo going back to finish it up! I had a really great time exploring, and I found heaps of stuff I'd never seen before. My favorite part of the sim has always been the gallery, but now I have some awesome hidey holes, for those times when I just like to vanish. The awesome flats shown are from Flair, not free, but so worth spending money on. The skin is from Hobo, I saw a pic of it on our Flickr and was all "WANT" You too can have it, for an L, yes one whole linden.

axel3

And quite literally bringing up the rear (:P) lucky chair newness from Dare Designs. There are eleventytwelve million colours to be won, aren't you a spoilt bunch! They are only residing in the chair for a week, so start stalking now. Ash Out.

Outfits
Pic 1
Axel
Pic 2
Likkahouse

Footwear
Pics 1-2
Flair (not free)
Pic 3
Dare Designs lucky chair

Hair (not free)
Slink

Skins
Pic 1
Yourskin Yourshape group gift
Pic 2
Hobo
Pic 3
Tuli group gift