Popular Post

Scribble Lucky Board Yumminess

So apparently my very expensive mac doesn't want to save complex images from PS as a jpeg file, even after reinstalling the program.  My 11 year-old son taught me the ins and outs of PS and I made a wonderful shot only to find I couldn't save it.  So muddling along here, Scribble always has some exclusive and limited time stuffs in the lucky board.  One of the new exclusives is this lufly (ashspeak)  Sheep Summer Dress in Creamsickle.  It has wonderful attention to detail, with loads of prim bows. The letters change every 5 minutes and you get to pick your prize.  This is only one of several available.  

Also shown:
Skin: Tuli - Faith light (group gift)
Hair - Raspberry Aristocrat - Beth (not free but a great new hair designer who is definitely worth paying a visit - hit the subscriber)
Stockings - Maitreya slouch socks (not free)
Boots - Dilly Dolls - color-change Stiletto GoGos -  (current) Midnight Mania prize