Popular Post

You Think You Know Kristen, But You Really Have No Clue...

USA Today has an introspective interview with Kristen Stewart, where she talks about what her life would've been like without all this crazy Twilight fame, Adventureland, and how people think they know her, but really don't:

"You're so connected to people and they all know how to get to you, and everyone knows who you are, so explicitly. They think they know you. It's like, 'You really think you know me? I don't know me! How do you know I'm not different around someone else?' " Her voice gets a little loud, and she slumps back in her chair.

"It almost makes the secrets more important, those few things you actually do choose to keep to yourself," she says quietly.

KStew also talks about how she is grateful for Twilight, but doesn't feel she did anything special to deserve all this attention:

"I'm really proud of Twilight. I think it's a good movie. It was hard to do, and I think it turned out pretty good. But I don't take much credit for it. So when you show up at these places, and there's literally like a thousand girls and they're all screaming your name, you're like, why? You don't feel like you deserve it."

Read the rest of this awesome interview here.