Popular Post

Robert Pattinson Dispels Rumors in New Moviefone Interview

Ok, so I realized that I have a recent theme of nekkid-ness and male-objectification going on with my posts lately, so to redeem myself, here is some real news. MovieFone has a new interview with Robert up, where he dispels a few silly rumors that have been going around:
1. I heard that you follow all the online gossip about yourself?

I read that and thought it was such bullsh*t. I was like, "God, I sound like such a loser!"

2. So it's not true?

Well, I do sometimes. I used to a lot more before and then ... I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever's saying negative stuff, and I just want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book. [Laughs]
Read the rest here, or better yet, check it out with colorful commentary over at ROBsessed.