Popular Post

"At Least He's Man-scaped": Oh, oh...I really wish I hadn't seen this...

Follow the rabbit trail if you dare: Little Ashes Spoiler- R Rated

Thanks for the tip, Camille! I think. Sniff.

P.S. I'm starting to get some comments here...please don't get me wrong; Nobody's hatin' on anything and we all think RPattz is *awesome* for taking on this daring, iconic role. I was only initially bummed because when I saw 'Rated R' I thought I was gonna see something *Smexy & Hot* when I clicked on the link.

Sorry, I don't enjoy seeing anybody's pubes, no matter who they are attached to or how artistically presented. Can't help it! :-)

P.P.S. Gallifrey's comment has inspired me to change the title of this post. :-)

P.P.P.S. JanetOC helped me realize that it's the *TUCK*, not the BUCK (nekkid) part that may be giving people pause. :-)

Nekkid RPattz = Good
The Tuck = Confusing
(What the Buck, is up with the Tuck?)

LettersToRob ponders the Tuck. Read. Laugh. It's hilarious.