Popular Post

Happy Tuesday!

Hiya folks!
Sunday, I posted a new wicked group gift for you all, in my VIPs.
~Soft Touch Skins~

I mentioned that there were other gifts still avail!

Here is a picture!



Included: LVS Bag (With loot inside from Soft Touch Skins for men and women),
3 skins, One: Kimber - Glitz, and Savannah - Midnight (last chance to get Midnight)..
Mary - Witchy, One top (previously posted), also a couple new things going in today (i will add them after I post this).


Savannah - Midnight (discontinuing)



Mary - Witchy


The group IS 200L to join (if you stay in, then this is only a one time fee).

Also shown but, not free:

Hair: ETD Juliana - Chestnut
Jeans:!_Ce_Cubic effect Long length Jeans

Jewelery: Diamond Choker/Studs in Silver
(this is not free however, was an amazing gift given to me by: Karl5 Hogarth
of Hogarth Designs