Popular Post

How to Guarantee TwiStalking Success: Hire a Vancouver Twilight Tourguide!

Planning to try your hand at set-stalking during Eclipse filming? Well, it's not as easy as it looks. I half-heartedly tried it, came up with some crap photos of me and Plastic Edward in front of some empty high school, and got grief from my husband for wasting his time driving in circles. heh.

Well, you don't have to be like me. Thanks to Twilight Saga Vancouver Set Tours, you can hire a local private tourguide to take you around Vancouver and make your trip a fruitful one.

Twilight Sage Vancouver Set Tours is offering a whole bunch of different packages to fulfill your set-stalking dreams. They will even try to help you find your favorite Twilight star (Waylon, anybody? hehe), and will refund your moolah if they fail. Here is one of the many packages that are offered:
If I were to hire anybody to take me around Vancouver, it would be these ladies, because one of them is Vancity Allie, whose photographs we are all familiar with. Check out a sampling of the photos that they've managed to get of New Moon in Vancouver here.

Thanks, Amy & Allie!