Popular Post

Aliens are invading Free*Style

alien-1

And you can be one too!

I found a link to this place on my plurk, from a plurk buddy. It seemed worth a go. I found out the sim is owner by an sl artist I have enjoyed since the NPIRL exhibits last year. It was a nice surprise!

alien-2

Basically it's a crazy system that allows you to make you own alien avi, with sounds, ao, skin, colours, parts and pieces! They have the instructions right there when you land. Big ass signs all about.

alien-3

This is me picking out my body parts.

alien-4

Now he needs colours and eyes!

alien-6

You can make more then one dude. Here is a blue critter I made. He has a gimpy arm, but the other will clean take you head off. Then he eats it!

alien-5

This was my end result. Sort of the Beetlejuice of Aliens. Lots of teeth and claws. You have to hear the sounds too, they are too funny.

The system is free, but the sim owners ask for a donation, so that many more can enjoy this fun service! The sim itself has alot of activities you can enjoy while in your crazy new alien avi. There are also some super crazy fishing prizes made for the 7seas they have. You'll like the little fishing buddy down there!

So go get you alien on at Alien Isle.