Popular Post

Happy Memorial Day to my fellow Americans

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a great holiday, enjoying the outdoors and spending time with family! I wanted to do a post for Memorial Day because it's a great time for us to remember the sacrifice made by those that serve their country. Even if you aren't in the U.S., soldiers around the world make sacrifices for their countries, for their families, and for their future generations. So in honor of you (and the American flag that I'm so proud to wear), here is a really cute shirt from Wondrous Strange. It's part of a free outfit, complete with white skirt and blue boots, and will be free all week! The jeans are on sale for only $25L at Fukmi Clothing, everything red and blue at Fukmi is half off, but only until 8pm SLT today (Monday)!

By the way, the statue behind me is a statue called Three Servicemen, and is on display at The Wall, which also has the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial Wall. It's a great place to walk around and reflect, especially if you know someone who served there.

salute

I wanted to zoom in and show you this adorable collar I'm wearing... it's a subsciber gift from a new store named Dreams and ohmaigosh! Make sure to go check it out, Sanura Snowpaw makes adorable stuff, ears, tails, mouth goodies! And did i mention that the cloud collar I'm wearing comes with and without little cloud poofs (squee!)

salute 2

So, I'm notoriously silly but I wanna end with a quote that I truly believe...
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. ~From a headstone in Ireland

Have a great day!
<3, Casia

not free stuffs
skin- Cupcakes
hair- LoveKitty (ONLY 100L!)
gloves- Calypso Giano