Popular Post

DSN Works and More!

So in case you were wondering if sending your items out through the DSN kiosk thingy but weren't sure if it would bring you customers or not, I am here to tell you that it will. Last night while opening boxes for the first time in a while (I've been busy :P) I came across some super fabulous things. The button eyes from Kuntshammer were too cute for me to take off for any of my pictures, other than to show you the pretty free skin from Miamai and the teal eyes from Shine (the shine eyes are also a DSN gift!) . I will be hauling my butt to Kuntshammer as soon as I log in again. The necklace and bracelt I am wearing in these pics were also a part of the Kuntshammer DSN gift! OH! And the dress?? The SYSY DSN gift. So pretty and simple, I will be visiting that store as well.Button Eyes and Jewelry: Kuntshammer DSN gift
Teal Eyes: Shine, DSN gift
Hair: Stringer Mausoleum, not free (but awesome!)
Skin: Miamai, subscribo gift
Dress w/ Scarf: SYSY DSN gift

Can't wait around to randomly receive these gifts from the DSN subscriber and want freebies now? Well, Miamai has the skin I am wearing, along with some great clothes for men and women, as the May subscribo gift. I had never been to this store before but I really think the quality was good. There was also an SLD huntglass but I couldn't find it :/ And the shirts? Gifts from This Is Fawn. I don't often buy tee shirts in SL, but when this store opened I did buy some and I look forward to them releasing more.
FROM LEFT
Shirt: This is Fawn, subscribo gift (LIMITED TIME! HURRY!)
Pants: Miamai, part of the men's subscribo gift
Shirt: This is Fawn, free gift on table
Pants: Miamai, part of the women's subscribo gift
Entire outfit: Miamai, subscribo gift