Popular Post

Charlie Bewley (Demetri) is a Nut Nut

See more pics of Charlie in Italy at TwiFans

One of the coolest things that I missed while I was away over the weekend was Twilight Lexicon's interview with Charlie Bewley (Demetri). My favorite part?
What parts of filming did you find challenging. What was most enjoyable?

The experience on the New Moon set was a thrilling one. It’s this big hive of activity and everyone is working their proverbials off to pull this thing together. The crew were all brilliant, but I have to mention that Chris Weitz is just the coolest guy to work with. I still don’t really understand how he does it, but he just does, and brilliantly efficiently at that, without breaking any eggs.

It was great hanging around with the cast, on and off set. There are some great figures in this flick. Big shout back home to Jamie Cameo-Power, very entertaining. Special thanks also to the make-up department who were a lot of fun and kept us all awake and entertained at 5am call-times.

The most challenging thing was keeping away from the kraft tent. The food they serve up is damn good and I have a nut addiction which rivals your average lipid-deficient Brazilian squirrel.

Read the entire awesome interview at Twilight Lexicon, and read what he has to say about Dakota Fanning. I can't wait to see Charlie as Demetri!