Popular Post

More Alties

Two, two, TWO alts in one! Ok...Isabeau, my pal, is making fun of me and my alts. But, really, how are you going to get by in SL as a content creator with zero free group spaces?! All of my groups are invite only, paid, or business related. Is the sadness. I think everyone can relate :P Anyway, read the details babies because I am low on chatter fuel right now.Dress: LittleGirl, lucky board prize
Skin: Little Girl, pilgrim hunt giftDress: Meteorain, 0L
Hair: Black Maria, group gift
Skin: Lara Skin, group gift
Green Shirt: Prelude, Join THIS NEW GROUP and check notices
Sweater: Meteorain, 0L (other gifts in store as well)Mohawk: Black Maria, group gift
Fruit Top: Berries Inc., Join THIS GROUP and check notices
Pretty Flower: Sigma Jewels, Join THIS GROUP and check notices
Slamous Hoodie: Alexohol, Join THIS GROUP and check notices
Sexy Open Shirt, Bracelets and Pants: Nanashi & Yesss, Join THIS GROUP and check notices

Note: The group in the link is called "YourStyle" and is a new update group in the same vein as FashCon, Fashion'R'Us, and What's New. It seems pretty cool and here are lots of good gifties. Check it out!