Popular Post

Jimmy Kimmel Teaser - Loving this pic!

Update: Thanks Irene :)




Too cute, right? Don't forget to set your DVR:

A vampire, werewolf, and human from Forks, Washington will be interviewed together on ONE NIGHT ONLY, on ONE SHOW ONLY, on ONE COUCH ONLY!

Coinciding with the release of the Twilight series second movie New Moon in theaters Friday, November 20, the film's stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner are appearing together that very same night, exclusively on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

This is the only late-night talk show appearance for the holy trinity. Yes, Jimmy, and only Jimmy, will be interviewing Robert, Kristen and Taylor. He'll try to be appropriately extra-brooding that night.

- Lorabell

P.s. How much do I love you guys? I'm blogging right now from Dublin - yes, Ireland! I'm here for the New Moon event with Solomon on Sunday... my friend's asleep in the bed next to me and I'm still posting --> addict!