Popular Post

Fishing For Sexy

There is now 7 Seas fishing at Exodi. Yes, Exodi. Home of awesome clothes, skins, and accessories. What can you win at the Exodi fishing hole? Clothes, skins, and accessories. I'm not kidding. YAY! I was not able to get all the prizes because I crashed and the sim got full, argh. BUT! Never fear, I have some to show you.

The skin is just...glorious. I want to touch it. It reminds me of like how a really sexy stripper looks. Ya know, the ones that smell really good and...wait...you don't know? Oh..never mind then..I was kidding...yeah...kidding. Ahem. Anyway. The skin is gorgeous. There is a gold spangled bikini you can win Ryker's hole too, but it was one of things I did not win. You can win this cute cupcake bikini, however, at the Tazzmania Toastyville outlet from the MM board. Yay for cupcakes!

The hair is the latest group (subscribo group!) gift from Lamb. Mmm...it's called Unbirthday Redux and I love it. I mean, come on, who gives black hair as a gift?? Just about no one. And it's my fave. So I'm like..drool. The fish hook earrings I am wearing are also from the Exodi fishing hole.

Note: 7Seas fishing works like this- You buy a pole for 250L that includes life time updates. You buya bucket of bait for 30L that contains 100 casts worth of bait. You sit at a place that has fishing and cast. You wait for prizes and hope they come quick :P