Popular Post

Where the Wild Things Are

Here I was, minding my own business, communing with nature and hanging out with my pet Ibex, Craig, when my camp was savagely attacked by wild animals. I had heard stories about this happening in SL but I rebuked them as old wives tales. However, my vast knowledge of zoology reminded me that Tyrannosaurus Rex is terrified of the color red so just in case I pitched my red tent from Mudhoney and wore the duster I won in the lucky chair at Nomine. Just as the Rex was coming towards me he was attacked by other brave creatures who rescued me from certain death.
Credits:
Outfit: Nomine: Upstairs Duster Set in Red: one of the several amazing outfits in the Lucky Chair
Tent: Mudhoney: opening gift -- also 50% off the entire store as well as across the water at Sugar Mill for sets until the 15th of August
Animals: Neon Frog: The Ibex is the current Midnight Mania prize. Check back often for other animals. (Sileny has her food obsession; mine is animals)
Hair: Diversity Hair: Natsumi: Not Free
Skin: Tuli: Hope: Group Gift: 250 L to join
Stockings: Pig: Knee Sock Mit Suspenders: Not Free