Popular Post

Joodle

Well hello there! I've neglected you my darlings, but I'm back for a bit with something yummy just for you.



Jojo from Wigwambam is a designer I've blogged 345874385723476 times, because I love her style, and I own all her clothes. Due to timezones, I only get offlines from her now, but I was stoked to find this in my inv when I logged on the other day.



This beautiful sequin dress is a limited time dollarbie to celebrate a batch of new releases. Go show her some love and say a massive thankyou while you're there :P



In other Ash related news you may or may not care about, I HAZ NEW COMPUTER!!!! I'll just leave you with this thought..........dood brand new NVIDIA kicks fuckin ass. Ash Out.

Credits
Dress
Silver Sequin Mini Dress-Wigwambam dollarbie
Stockings and shoes (not free)
Kookie
Hair (not free)
Argrace
Skin (not free)
Idiosyncrasy Riley