Popular Post

Nikki thinks Rob looks like a girl

^Randomest pic of Rob ever?

According to People, Nikki Reed thinks Rob's lure is because "Rob is sort of feminine looking and I think young girls like boys that look like women".

Oh, Nikki, I'm no "young girl" (27) and Rob is no "boy" (alllllll man!) but he still makes me melt!

Exhibit A*

However, despite the fact he's *smouldering, Rob is... (don't hate me) "odd" looking - beautiful yes, but in a decidedly odd way!

Letters To Rob explained it best with their post "What is it about Rob Pattinson" - check this excerpt:

Moon: Seriously, what is it about this boy?! Like really what is it?!
UC
: I know! I dunno!
Moon
: Is it that he played Edward??
UC
: I mean, NO! I don’t think so. I mean. It helps, but…
Moon
: of course
UC
: He doesn’t look like Edward on the Remember Me set. He’s not being Edward
Moon
: he’s pretty hot
UC
: Let’s discuss this
Moon
: yes let’s break down the allure of Rob:

Breaking it Down

Ok so obviously the physical- he’s tall, good looking, great hair, but he’s not like the hottest man ever, right? Like if I saw him in real life and he was a regular dude…
UC
: No. Not Ever.
...
Moon: I would think he was cute and stuff but I wouldn’t lose my shit.

Personally I think there's some very delicate equation for Rob's hottness along the lines of:

sex hair + bedroom eyes + musician fingers
_______________________________ x jawesomeness
adorkableness


We want to know - why is Rob schmexy?

- Lorabell