Popular Post

Cafe Cora, Young Bella & Sam Uley (No. 1) Interview: Solomon Harbors No Hard Feelings Towards Chaske Spencer

OregonLive.com interviews three Portland-based Twilight actors about their movie experience, including Ayanna Berkshire (Cora), Catherine Grimme (Young Bella), and Solomon Trimble, who had the following to say about losing the role of Sam Uley:
"I don't reprise my role in 'New Moon.' They replaced me with another actor, Chaske Spencer. I know him, he's really good, I have no problems with him whatsoever. (Sam) ends up being the leader of the wolf pack for the next two books. If I was replaced with a non-Native person, I would be, like, down there at the gates of Summit Entertainment (the company behind the "Twilight" movies) saying, 'This is injustice.' "
Read more about these Portland actors and what they're up to these days here.

Thanks to RobPattzNews for the tip.