Popular Post

Everybody Loves a Big Brown Cat

Chai Skins released a new line! Chai skins released a new line!! CHAI SKINS RELEASED A NEW LINE! Can you tell I'm excited? Well, I am. And there are freebies! WEE! Even better right?? I have basically been in pixel lust with Chai skins since the first line. They just fit me right. Every line is different too, which makes me get all SQUEE with excitement to see what the creator, Launa Fauna, comes up with next. OK, enough gushing about my Chai goods. Lemme show ya sum stuffs.

I went all Twiggy-esque with the body paint galore for the first picture here. Standing in fron of the free cherries from Jagz got me in a fun mood and I need some color. Tazzmania is always full of fun colorful stuff so it didn't take me long to get this awesome lucky chair prize on my body.
Skin: Chai, free
Tattoos: Tazzmania, lucky chair prize
Pea Hair Bow: =Hoot=, DSN gift
Hair: Lollipopz, free
Cherries (5 poses included, second pose shown not included): Jagz, free
Strawberry Heels: Nushru, not free

Here is a close-up of the fabulous face. I went with a mid tone and freckles (I love freckles *humps freckled faces bom chikka wow wow*) but the free skins come in all the tones from the new Nova and Sable line. I should mention here quick also that the bathing suit is attached to the free skin. There are several colors of bathing suit included in the pack if you are not digging the default white. Of course with the full priced skins there is no bathing suit! *hypnotizes you into buying tons of awesome skins from Chai so you can haz a cooter* The hair is one of the latest free gifts from Lollipopz and the jewelry is a great match for the cherries above!Cherry Necklace and Earrings: Jagz, subscribo gift

I also took a few close-ups of some of the body parts I really like. The belly is so soft and kissable, with those great hip bones just waiting to be bitten (oh..wait..I'm not a perv, honest). The knees are fabulous too and the feet are so cute with their chubby toes. Some really awesome details on these skins.All in all, these skins are pretty much a great mix of the original and Double Shot lines, with some fabulous new fun bits thrown in. For 0L there is really no excuse to not go and give them a try.

P.S.- I want to mention here real quick that the past skins are retired and NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Don't bug the creator about them :P