Popular Post

An Atomic Dare

Not many words today I'm afraid (that could be a plus though :P)



Dare Munro is my go to guy for smexy clothes. When I need to feel empowered, I usually turn to his latex. This is Flux, a multi layered, full outfit with boots included.



There will be special lucky chair colours, that are unavailable to buy, till their time in the chair is up. The opening of Atomic (as covered here by Cas) has relieved both Sas and me of many many lindens. Oh the piercings and tatts, yes......... I'm swooning. The hair is pretty rockin too, I've shown my favie here. None of the Atomic stuff is free, but as what I've shown are fast becoming my staples, you haz no choice but to see em :P Ash Out.

Credits
Outfit
Dare Designs
Hair (not free)
Atomic
Tatts (not free)
Atomic
Piercing (not free)
Atomic
Skin (not free)
Idiosyncrasy Riley Makeup 1
Posing Stool (old gift, may still be avail?)
Diesel Works