Popular Post

Words N Stuff

Urgh sleepless night. I've been productive though, trying to Photoshop myself to sleep! I find myself looking at things in SL, builds, textures and such, and wonder how much of the was borne of a sleepless night.

glitt_015

I know we don't normally show furniture but this was too good to pass up! My friend Julez Odigaunt has a really cute, quirky store called The Julia Collection. She makes beautiful pieces, with hidden poses for you to find. Until March 1st, you can grab this Teatime Chair for an L. That's an unbelievable bargain, go grab it now!

amb1

These outfits started as a post on Welma's blog. I saw the dress on her and had to have it. The Freesia dress shown below is from Ambrosia. There's a box in the Aventi Isle store, you vote for the store and get the dress. There are really gorgeous dresses of all kinds here.

amb2

In most of them, you get two skirt options, a babydoll or a more flowy skirt.

amb3

The ones shown here are an L each, the Freesia one is free.

amb4

Even the full price dresses are so reasonable, starting from 40L. It's totally the store to go to if cutesy is your thing. The beautiful, delicate skin is from Yome Shoujo. You'll find it in a box on the floor, to your left as you land. Don't forget to check out the 5 lucky boards at the back of the store and the other freebies scattered around.

amb5

Also a huge massive thank you to Laleeta and Dove, who have totally helped on the pose front. Now I'm back to my usual picture taking times, instead of trawling through my poses for an hour looking for the right ones. heart you girls :P Ash Out.

Not Free
Hair
Maitreya