Popular Post

News of Breaking Dawn Special Edition Gets My Hopes Up for Nothing -- and Reveals My True Feelings About BD

I just saw New Moon Movie's announcement about the July, 2009 release of a Special Edition of Breaking Dawn -- and got excited over nothing.

Somehow, my immediate thought was that Stephenie was releasing a revised version of Breaking Dawn with rewritten scenes (e.g. maybe make up for the anti-climactic fade-to-black honeymoon disappointment?), which made me happy. As I read on, I soon realized that the Special Edition isn't gonna be special in the way I'd assumed. Instead of a sigh-inducing honeymoon scene or other re-writes, we get a full-color poster and some unspecified exclusives.

Meh^100.

To Breaking Dawn lovers disappointed by my sentiments -- I *really* wish that I loved BD as much as you do, and I'm heartbroken that I don't! I am a die-hard TwiHard, but like Hitler, I was not completely dazzled by Breaking Dawn.