Popular Post

Sweet Cheezits O_o Outtakes from Christian Serratos NC17 FHM Shoot




In case you missed the FHM magazine scans of Christian's steamy shoot, FHM have no released it online with an outtake and the interview, which goes a lil' something like this:
PETA is a real passion of mine. I was naked, but they were totally separate things. I’m not naturally sexy day to day, and I wanted to be comfortable enough to feel sexy without feeling contrived, so I ended up bringing one of my best friends to let me know if I was doing something ridiculous!
Luckily she seems to have used up all her ridiculousness by working on kids’ TV shows, after which Serratos landed the role of the ‘bff’ in what has become one of the biggest film franchises ever, and she did it almost by accident.
“I had no idea what I was auditioning for. I hadn’t read the books, I just knew it was called Twilight and it was about vampires. Eventually it started getting more serious with call back and shoot dates, so I thought I should do my job and read the books.”

- Lorabell