Popular Post

Undies Panties Lingerie Under Things Unmentionables and Some Other Words

Wanderer the Wind has two new lingerie sets on the lucky boards in their new store location. I wasn't able to win the cute black and white striped bra and panties set but I did win this lovely black and brown lace ensemble!
lingerie_001
The lovely feather jewelry set is a hunt prize from Lassitude & Ennui. I have been shopping at L&E since I was a n00b in 2007 so when I saw that they were in their first hunt ever I literally shimmied with happiness in my seat. The feathers, beads, and cord are color change to fit your look. My eyes are one of many in a set from Rozena in their Snow White hunt gift. Hair and skin are not free but they are really cheap so check the bottom credits for more info ;D
lingerie_007

Worn:
Lingerie: Wanderer the Wind, lucky board gift
Jewelry: Lassitude & Ennui, Witch Hunt gift
Eyes: Rozena, Snow White hunt gift
Skin: Mother Goose, 50L gacha prize
Hair: Ploom, 75L Project Themeory item
Shoes: SLink
Poses: Glitterati