Popular Post

The skin of a lion.

Well, hello there Free*Style! It's Dahlindah!
Long time, no blog!
Sorry I haven't been active; I've had a few miss adventures in the real world, and I've been supporting family, friends and trying to get into my study.
But I haven't forgotten you!

Sileny let my know about some delicious skins. Free? No. But for 10L a pop, who could go wrong!? These gorgeous skins are from Lionskins, and were originally around 800L each. I'm not sure how long they will be this price, so grab your friends and get them all!

There are four skin tones, so find your tone and grab all the makeups; Here are just a few of my favourite makeup combinations, in three of the tones available.

Lion1
Lion6
Lion5
Lion4
Lion3
Lion2

The gorgeous one piece is from the Summer collection by Royal Blue. The new collection is full of Marni's punchy colours, funky styles and is worth a look. Some of my favourites include these one pieces, blazers, sexy pumps and clutch bags.

The stunning necklace is from one of my favourite designers in Second Life, Vintage McMillan, the owner of Epoque. Her new range is stunning, and I picked this up a few weeks back at the group only sale. You can grab her designs, including jewelry, hair and glasses at her new store on Eugene.

Style note:
Hair: Artilleri
Skins: LionSkin
One piece: Royal Blue
Necklace: Epoque