Popular Post

SKIN FAIR!!

Yes, another skin fair. There are at least three happening this year that I am aware of. This is the second! And there are freeeeeeeebies! YAY!

The first dollarbie is from Staged. They have become one of my skin staples, if you haven't already figured that out. The skin come sin two tones. There is also this cute bikini for free in the box. Yay!!
Skin and Bikini: Staged, 1L at skin fair
Choker and Earrings: Exodi, 1L at skin fair
Hair: Nikita Fride, 200L at skin fair

Here is a close-up! The choker and earrings are the dollarbie from Exodi (who just released their new line, check it out!)

Another dollarbie comes from Symphony Skins. I am showing the palest tone, but there four or five other tones in the gift as well. So pretty!Skin: Symphony Skins, 1L at skin fair
Lingerie: [Attitudes], free pack of swimsuits and lingerie in at store at the skin fair sim
Lashes: Symphony Skins, 0L at skin fair

If you buy the objects on the counter that look like little cosmetics items you can get some freebies too. The lashes I am wearing are one of the freebies and there is also a sculpted lip gloss!! YAY!

Skin Fair is HERE

Not all of the booths were set up yet when I was there so there could very well be more freebs and dollarbies on the way. I was just too excited about the ones I got to wait to post this blog! There are skins ranging in price from 300L-2000L+ so there is something for just about every price range. Some really fun offerings, go check it out.

P.S.- The hair I am wearing does, in fact, have awesome tentacles on it. It is from Nikita Fride at the skin fair. It is 200L and makes me squee! There is also a bear head hair that I want too but I'm going broke :P