Popular Post

Nummy!

So, here is a food post for you all even though I normally save them for The Sweet Side. RL has been keeping me a busy bee, not much SL time lately, so I shall share my love with you, oh Free Style of joy!

Wearable Foods, mouth foods, food related clothing...all things I love in SL. Rideable foods? Not done nearly as much, yet still awesome. We need more I say! Well, here comes [KUE!] to the rescue! I did not want to wear too many clothes to distract from the fabulous flying croissant so I chose this month's picks rewards gift from [KA] designs (there is a male gift as well!).Bathing Suit: [KA], picks rewards
Flying Croissant and Picnic Belt: [KUE!], leaf hunt gift

And if one type of flying food is not enough, take a ride on this macaroon! Nahm nahm nahm.Flying Cookie: [KUE!], subscribo gift
Mouth Cookie: [KUE!], random daily freebie
Candy Umbrella: [KUE!], Whack-a-Mole prize

OH! The cute shoes I am wearing! They come from Hoorenbeek and cost, you guessed it, nada. These are like the exact condition my RL pair are in. My av brings me much joy when she is in these. They come in a bunch of sizes, so men do not fret! You can haz these too.Shoes: Hoorenbeek, free for this month only

Other Good Stuff:
Skin: Street Dermatology, not free (but really nice!)
Hair: UncleWeb Studios, not free (but you get a CSR card with it!)

P.S.- You can now buy the lucky board kimono I blogged HERE from [KUE!] for only 10L!