Popular Post

The Nooblet Adventures-Elate!

The first place I hit when searching for nooby goodness was Elate! I had remembered something being said that there was a package there, so I thought why not try it out. This package is perfect for a new avi starting out, and wanting some style.

Nooblet-Elate!1

I'm very VERY impressed by the shapes in this package. There are 3 all together, as shown here. The Emma Shape 1(Left) is tall and modelesque, but somewhat more teen in feel to me. Emma Shape number 2(Middle) is like #1's older sister, with a more mature body shape, defined nose, filled out cheekbones and more muscle mass. Emma Shape Number 3(Right) has a shorter stature, more curvey figure and seems to be one of the most beautiful shapes I've seen in a long time. All around I love these all. I don't buy shapes on my main account, I've custom made my own, cause often the faces make me cringe. But these are so well done, I'm almost sad I can't have them on my main. Tho I'd have to reshape all my hairs, ACK!

Nooblet-Elate!2

You can see the slight facial differences here. Emma Shape 1 to 3 form Left to Right.

Nooblet-Elate!3

You get 4 Emma Skins in the package as well. There are 4 tones, a nice way to start your adventures in your second life, with a choice.

Nooblet-Elate!4

Here is the closeup of the makeups. I have always been uber picky with lips, and these are just wonderful. A frosty lipgloss with a blushed base. Great Shaping.

Nooblet-Elate!5

If the shapes and skins were not enough, you also get a outfit, and with choices! You get the shirts, in basic black and white, in all layers. They are mod, so the white is tintable, giving you even more options. There is a skirt, with not one, oh no, but 2 options. You have have the flexi or the basic tighty.

All in all it this pack made me super happy, and will make your new avi, or noob friends have a very nice start.

Thankyou Kellie Iwish!

Credits

Skins/Shapes/All Clothing-Get it at Elate! if you are under 30 days---->Just Click Here

Items you all can get from above:

Eyes/Eyelashes-La Sylphide-9 pairs of eyes and one set of eyelashes(my all time everyday lashes)-L$0
Shoes-Maitreya-Group Gift Pumps in Black-Inworld Subscribo

Now here is a look at Elate! Fashion at it's Finest:

Nooblet-Elate!6

Here is my Main Account(Helena Stringer) modeling a dress you will find at Elate!. Not a free item, but just a look at the quality of fashion that is out there for you guys, once you get full immersed into your new world.

Skin-LionSkins-No Longer for Sale
Eyes-House of Ruin-Shadow Eyes in Spring Halo
Lashes-Cybernetic-No Longer for Sale
Dress-Elate! -Maria in Plum(Flowery Neckpiece included)-L$300
Shoes-Maitreya-Group Gift Pumps in Green-Inworld Subscribo

Check out the Under 30 Days list here!
Check out the New Flickr Group just for Under 30 Days Content here!