Popular Post

Melissa Rosenberg Talks Happy New Moon Set & Rachelle

Melissa Rosenberg was interviewed by ET Online, and had this to say about the atmosphere on the New Moon set and Rachelle's departure.

ET: What was the set of 'New Moon' like?

Melissa Rosenberg: 'New Moon' was one of the happiest sets I have ever been on. The guy who picked me up, said, "This is a great set. [Director] Chris Weitz is a genius. It is so wonderful." I was, "Okay, dude, you are overselling." But I got on the set and it was just delightful. You can tell when it is uncomfortable and they are not connecting. Chris Weitz is just a Zen master. I went to him and I was, "You are so cool and calm. And everyone is so cool and calm." He said, "You have no idea what it is going to cost me." My husband is a director and I know what it costs him. You have to tamp down every ounce of panic and frustration in order to project this calmness. I hope Chris got a good vacation between production and post.

ET: What do you think of the recasting of Rachelle Lefevre?

Melissa Rosenberg: I love Rachelle, but Bryce Dallas Howard? It was a shame, but I think Rachelle will go on to do brilliant things. I just love her. I am sure Bryce will be great.

Read more of her interview here.

[via the One & Only ROBsessed!]