Popular Post

Kunglers

You guys are members of the Kunglers group right? Right?



There is a joining fee, but you get a gorgy outfit every month, aaand you get to hear about the new releases and enjoy the benefits of group discounts.



You get all layers, but the prim parts will need adjusting if your'e teeny like me, just remember to make copies before you start torturing the prims.



I'll bet you're wondering about the hair. I've taunted you with Red Queen hair a few times, mostly full priced stuff, I know, asshole aren't I :P Well for a limited time, you can get this style on your fabulously shaped head for the bargain price of 50L. Once that has sunk in, you can squee. Now back to my conversation about District 9, apparently pukeworthy and gory....perfect!! Ash Out.

Credits
Outfit
Kunglers group gift
Hair (CHEEEEEEEAP!)
Red Queen on Xstreet
Skin (not free)
Idiosyncrasy Lucy
Shoes (not free)
Maitreya Gold-Shanti in Chocolat