Popular Post

KStew Confirms NO Robsten! Isn't recycling meant to be a good thing?!

***UPDATE: Apparently, although PRONetworks may have reported this in good faith, Top of the Pops recycled the quote from a year ago... dang! Sorry everyone - please proceed in commenting your reasons for believing Robsten is or is not a reality ;)***
Kristen Stewart publicly confirms she has NOT left Michael Angarano for Rob Pattinson

That may be one of the most awkward headlines I've ever posted but, as someone who generally abhors gossip and does not confirm, deny, nor even discuss rumors, I am actually somewhat thrilled to pass on this "official" statement from Ms. Kristen Stewart.

The Twilight uberstar has FINALLY confirmed publicly (thank you Kristen!) what many of us in the industry have privately known for a long long time...she has NOT left longtime boyfriend Michael Angarano for her co-star Rob Pattinson.

Britain's Top of the Pops magazine asked Stewart if the rumors of her alleged romance with Pattinson were true. “No. Rob and I are good friends," she said. "We went through a lot together, so we feel very close. I’ve acquired a good buddy and that’s a big deal, but I haven’t left my boyfriend for Robert Pattinson!”

If I had a dollar for every time I've rolled my eyes at the suggestion that "Robsten" existed anywhere but in a parallel universe where Twilight fangirls determine the fate of mankind I could hire my own PR people to plant whatever stories will generate the most publicity. Not that Summit would ever do such a thing. Just sayin'...
First, I totally heart Oregano - the man, the herb and the other ;)

Second, I can not get my head around "Robsten" being a reality - I have far too big of a crush on both RPattz and KStew for my little heart to handle!

Thanks PRONetworks via Larry 411

- Lorabell

P.s. As a UK citizen I had no idea Top of the Pops magazine still actually existed! Just me?!