Popular Post

Juicy, Juicy Silliness: Jennie Garth Gossips Didn't Actually Gossip About RPattz's Love Life

Aww! What a cute family.

According to the oh-so-reliable gossip rag NY Daily News, Jennie Garth was dishing on RPattz's love life:
The “90210” star confirmed to us that Robert Pattinson is officially dating one of his co-stars. “I can’t say [if it’s Kristen Stewart or Nikki Reed], because that would be breaking my promise to [husband Peter Facinelli], but he is dating one of them!” Garth said at TJ Maxx’s Save the Children event in NYC. Facinelli plays Pattinson’s dad in the “Twilight” movies.
Inneresting. Very inneresting...

Thanks, Laura!

P.s. If it'd get Nikki away from Paris, I'm down ;) - Lorabell

UPDATE: Radaronline got the real scoop, and it turns out here is what Jennie Garth actually said:

So what did the 90210 star actually say? Here is her real quote!

"I can't say," she answered laughing. "That will be breaking my promise to my husband. But I do know."