Popular Post

I wish I had the cash for this - Rachelle's charity Ebay store!

Rachelle's American Apparel tank, worn to her "Victoria" audition for Twilight!
The Twilight soundtrack signed by - Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, Ashley Greene, Peter Facinelli, Nikki Reed, Kiowa Gordon, Michael Welch, Christian Serratos, Anna Kendrick, Elizabeth Reaser, Billy Burke and ... the lovely Rachelle!


"Victoria's" New Moon chair back, signed by - Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Peter Facinelli, Nikki Reed, Michael Welch, Christian Serratos, Anna Kendrick, Elizabeth Reaser, Billy Burke and Rachelle LeFevre.

I would LOVE the person who has the money to buy this, to gift it back to Rachelle, as she describes it as:

Beyond special to me... I don't know what else to say really except that letting it go was a hard decision and if it wasn't for having such amazing fans I could never part with it.

There are many other items up for auction - from signed t-shirts, hoodies, bags, base-ball caps and items of her own wardrobe - 100% of proceeds of which go to SCHOOL ON WHEELS:

An amazing organization providing volunteer tutors & school supplies to homeless children. All items come with a hand-written thank you note and signed photo from me. [Rachelle]

Such an admirable silver-lining *hearts* check out Rachelle's charity Ebay store and get bidding!

- Lorabell

P.s. Because I'm a TwiCrack Addict, I have deduced that Rachelle is a size 4 top, 25 bottom and may have recently perchased an item of Boston RedSox paraphernalia! ;)