Popular Post

I'm Bringing My Girls

There is a problem, to which the creators on the grid can attest far better than I - and it's this......when you WORK all the time, you don't get to play with your friends. So I've been thinking about how to incorporate my friends and make my work more like play.


Such as, say HEY FRIENDS GO FIND SOME FREE STUFFS and I'LL BLOG IT :)


This is my friend Sloitkut Maynard who is the partner of my other friend QXI Gears.



QXI is the artist behind the HOUSE of QXI - which features erotic art, the likes of which might make your head hurt a bit. At the house of QXI you'll find graphic artwork depicting normal people vs. the beautiful people caught in erotic moments. It's stunning and disturbing and very well rendered. It's also not for the shy or easily shocked.








Sloitkut picked up this dress at the MIA shopping area and being a girly girl, she appreciated that it came with two skirt options. Cuz sometimes you want a ballgown and sometimes you wanna club it - right girls?








Where to Get It?





The Dress - MIA Shopping Area I had to walk around a bit to find it bcse it has a central TP point but it is sitting outside a shop still and is easy to find. I set up the SLURL to be right in front of it so I hope it's right!


The Collar - HT Pleasure Gardens - She tells me this is soon moving to adult so I'm crossing my fingers that this slurl is still good. It's a "OpenCollar". You must join the OpenCollar Group to get it and it's color change with hud :)


Hair and Skin Not free.