Popular Post

Happy Birthday Laynie!

OK....I have no idea when I got this info or when it will be gone, so I am staying up late to inform you in case it is limited time only.

For 2L you can go down to Tea Lane and grab this set in honor of Laynie Link's birthday. It comes with two wigs, two pairs of shoes, two stocking colors, and a penguin-printed dress. Sweeeet!! Happy birthday Laynie!! For those of you who have not been in SL very long, Laynie has always been one to give out free gifts, waaaay before it was cool to do so. She was a freebie pioneer, if you will. Yay for Laynie!!

And now for the skins. The skins I am wearing are from YS & YS! And they are only 6L for the whole pack of the exclusive makeup. They are so lovely. I thought the eyeshadow color went well with the Laynie birthday gift outfit.

The skins are so well detailed and there is really a tone for almost anyone. One of my little quirks is when I see something really pretty I get super energized and excited, and these skins got me staying up two hours later than I planned. I'm so lame, I know. But they are pretty!

Just join the YourSkinYourShape update group (there is a joiner in the store) and buy the display picture for 6L. This is a good group to stay in, or at least keep an alt in, because they actually send out a lot of updates (as well as gifts and sale notices!). I get irritated when I use my group slot for a group that never sends any type of notices (I'm in your group because I want to buy your stuff! Tell me when you release something!!) so this is a fun group to be in.