Popular Post

Group Giftys

Posting on FS 2 days in a row? YUS!!! I have some lovely group gifts to show, so there's a good excuse for being diligent in my blogging duties.



First up is this amazing Monokini from Leezu, not to be confused with a Mankini, which of course should never be seen in public.............EVER :P



Head to the main store to get your hands on this, then strut round the grid being so fashion it hurts!



Then, grab this super sweet set of undies from the Pididdle group. The "I is going to college" tank and "Going to Georgia" panties are my kind of yum.



I was actually mid shoot, when Tomyo tp'd me to set up a satellite store........more on that very soon, and she had problems believing I was taking pics of my knickers.....see Toooooooooomyo, told ya :P Ash Out.

Credits
pics 1&2
Monokini
Leezu
Hair (not free)
Boon
Skin (not free)
Idiosyncrasy-Lucy
Shoes (not free)
Maitreya Gold-Shanti in Black

Pics 3&4
Undies
Pididdle group gift
Hair (not free)
Boon
Skin (not free)
Idiosyncrasy-Lucy
Shoes (not free)
Maitreya Gold-Shanti in Natural