Popular Post

Geese and Crayons

There is a new grid-wide hunt going on with almost all Japanese stores. The stores look great! Problem is I suck at hunting and could not find almost any of them. Sigh. Also probably did not help that I was massively lagged due to computer suckage. But, anyway, I found a few. One of the stores where I could not find the crayon was Mother Goose, but I found tons of freebs and dollarbies there. I figured I will mix the items together and we will all have a yay!
Shirt, Shoes, and Skin: Mother Goose, 1L each
Skirt: Likka House, crayon hunt gift
Hair: Old Gravy, not free

There are so many awesome granny style clothes at Mother Goose. I literally bought almost everything in the store. The free items I am showing you are like a tiny portion of what is available. There is an entire shack of free/1L goods as well as two lucky boards.Scarf, Cardigan, Boots: 1L each, Mother Goose
Leggings: Hasi's, subscribo gift
Pose: Lazy Places, DSN gift

I am really giggly about the Pop Feel crayon hunt gift too. It is just such a fun, silly bath time type outfit. Cute little leg ruffles and a crayon hair clip details just totally topped it off for me!Outfit W/Slippers: Pop Feel, crayon hunt gift

And of course, a close-up of the skin and hair clip for ya!
Crayon hunt website is HERE