Popular Post

French Version of New Moon Trailer is freaking *Amazing*

Um...that is NOT Edward kissing Bella above!

Click here to watch the video & skoot to 1.34 - in French but (No more video...was taken down, which means you will have to go see Bandslam after all if you want to see this amazing trailer) OME - BEYOND AWESOME!!!

Translation:

Jacob: Has anyone ever shared a secret with you that you had to share with no one.

Taylor: New Moon is much more complexe than Twilight.

Edward: I’m leaving, you’ll never see me again.

Taylor: Edward’s leaving makes Bella deeply depressive and Jacob becomes the friend on whom she can always rely.

Jacob: I know what he made you suffer, Bella, I’ll never make you suffer. I swear.

Bella: You know you’re beautiful?

Taylor: Jacob has changed in many ways and is physically much stronger, he put on at least 14 kilos.

Bella: Be careful those things are really heavy.

Taylor: As time passes you can feel the passion growing. New Moon will really bring it up to a whole new level. There’s more action in this movie especially with the intervention of the wolf pack. I think fans will be really satisfied.

Taylor: New Moon is great. The suspense grows from the beginning to the end.

Jacob: Avoid contradicting me.

I. AM. DIED!

Thanks Thinking of Rob!!!

- Lorabell

P.S. HOLY CROW!!!!!!!!! The trailer is *sooooo* good. Cliff-diving, JANE, etc. But what up with the Jacob-Bella almost kiss???? Gah.

- TCA