Popular Post

A Few Good Freebs.

Here is a nice look for you that you can get for freeeeee! The outfit is an awesome gift from Spork. Fabulous store name, fabulous clothes. The skirt makes me think I can feel a cool breeze floating past my knees. It is a perfect late summer outfit.

A close-up of the my top bits will show you this hair that I got from the Simply Britnee subscribo. It's actually a fat pack of hairs so extra yay! Pairing it with the skin I feel like a total Barbie doll. What is the skin, you ask? Well, it is a subscribo gift from Idiosyncracy. The catch? It's not released yet. Soooo...you have a bit of time to go get on the subscribo before it is sent. It also comes in a freckled version which is sooo nice. Now go get on that subscribo before Ash finds out I made this post before she released the gift *hides*