Popular Post

FASHION IN THE TIME OF CHOLERA




I just always wanted to use that as a blog title.

Ok anyway - DANY FRENCH! Cajsa posted a beautiful gown over at It's Only Fashion a few days ago and I was eager to check out what the shop offered, as her take on the pricing was "CRAZY REASONABLE".

Imagine my delight when I ran into their fantastic wall of freebies!






Now it's not all vintage fashions - she's also got some modern cocktail and evening gowns on the wall for those of you material girls who want a more modern edge.




Personally I'm a fan simply based on the small sampling I picked up. I grabbed freebies (Oh they may be dollarbies don't shoot me if they are) and other full priced dresses that were also about a $L150.






All of these gowns, however - are from the freebie wall! How awesomesauce is THAT?


I'm also wearing a group gift from Tuli which btw if you don't belong to her group please explain WHY again? Yes is costs money. And the closet full of exqusite skins she's given away is more than worth the lindens. Additionally - it's a fantastic way to TRY on skins without all the demo marks before you go back to pick up the makeups you covet!




The hair is a dollarbie from TRUTH and yes the color change headband isn't rezzed properly. I'm THAT dork.

Now, I'm running to get this posted so as a better woman than me has said "SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND"

WHERE TO GET IT?

Nothing I'm wearing cost me more than 1 L!