Popular Post

Enter Stage Right

You have a very small period of time to clear a group slot. You need to join the Staged update group right now. They have a gift skin coming out which I was ridiculously surprised and delighted to receive an advance copy of. But you need to join now and not wait. Why? Because once the gift is out you have to pay to join the group. BE SNEAKY! JOIN NOW! Hehe. No, but the group join fee will only be 50L anyway so it's not a super big deal if you don't get in before the fee. Look at this skin and tell me it is not worth, oh, 20 times that or more! (Ignore my wandering eyes, I have never been good at fixing them to one spot :P)

The face is great, as you can see...but the body really kicks the most butt, IMO. I am wearing some of the newer lucky chair items from Reasonable Desires so I can show you more of my sexy skin. RD changed out the chairs in front of the store so that they now contain many past group gifts, hunt gifts, etc. There are I think ten chairs, changing frequently, with wild cards, and ten or more new items added. Some, like this bathing suit, are even tintable!

The cleavage on this skin is gorgeous, the back and the rear end are awesome...I am telling you, once you try this skin you will seriously think about parting with your Ls for another skin by Staged. To find the group just type "Staged" in the group search slot and it should be the first option you get. The hairs I am wearing in all posts are from Magika. Magika is having a 50% off sale on ALL hair :O I bought several. Going back for more. Magika has such a huge selection and really beautiful textures. You will want many!!

Note: No slurls today because everything is ridiculously easy to find in search. Plus I am tired.

Not Free: Shoes are from She's So Unusual Shoes by Rown Carroll. Former MM prize, no longer free. But covered in thorns and roses and super cute. Poses are from Torrid Wear. Eyes are from Miriel (no longer available). Shape is mine, not for sale.