Popular Post

Dazed Digital Kristen: Gorgeous Photos & Insightful Interview




Dazed Digital shares an interview with KStew, where she talks about Twitter, Paps, her other projects, and her aspirations:
DD: You have any aspirations to do anything else?
Kristen Stewart: I know that will just naturally become other things, other than just acting in movies. I don’t know what the fuck I’m going to do. I write shit or whatever. I am going to make my own movies with my friends, absolutely, and I might not only act in them. But really? I love this, I love what I do, I am definitely going to keep doing it if I feel this way about it. That could stop, but until then, I’m just going to just write, make movies, play music.
Read the rest of the interview & see all pics of KStew in Dazed Digital here.

Thanks, Andrea!

UPDATE: Just adding these scans from What the Forks? - Lorabell

Loving this shot!