Popular Post

Casual Cas (also titled Tee's make me say Weeeeee!)

Hiiii! If you're anything like me, you've already done a little partying this weekend and are in the need of some comfy clothes to relax in! Well have NO FEAR! Katharine McGinnis of Intrigue has some awesomesauce goodies for you to grab up! She has moved to a new sim and to celebrate has put out this cute "I <3 the 80s" hoodie for only ONE little linden!

intrigue dollarbie

While you're there, smack the Midnight Mania board and win this Madonna tee! Who doesn't love her? 150 Clicks and it goes to everyone that registered for free!

intrigue MM madonna

If you're filling Lucky, come stalk her chairs and you might win one of these three prizes...

intrigue lc simpsons

intrigue lc motley crue

and

intrigue lc captain planet

Now, you may be looking at these pics going... "Hot Dayum, thats a nice skin... I love the detail on the lips..." Well, I'll have you know that it's an AWESOME group gift from Atomic to celebrate the opening of the new store! The hair that I'm wearing is a gift for the opening also! Wear your group tag and touch the pictures! There is a joining fee of 250L but if you've EVER worn an Atomic skin then you KNOW how amazing the gifts will be... since I've been a member I've gotten quite a few skins, some clothes, some hairs.... Join and STAY in! One of my favorite stores in SL :)

Here's a close up of the skin...

Atomic gift skin

And a better view of the hair (which by the way, Ellie Celt, the former owner of Eat Rice, has joined up with Atomic and is making their hair... so you KNOW its awesome!)

Atomic gift hair

And last but not least, a subscriber gift from one of my great friends Jemima Clowes, owner of TUFT... she has some really cute stuff and ALL at super reasonable prices. In fact, the pink ones are free in the subscriber until Sept. 1 but the other 5 colors are for sale for ONLY 15 LINDEN! Go snag up all the colors :)

TUFT shoes

The only thing not free in this post are my super sexy jeans from Zaara (125L). They have three different styles you can wear (slouchy, straight, and wide). I'm wearing the wide, my favorite. Loveeee these jeans!

Anywho, I'm off to a jeans and tee event (how appropriate lol) Enjoy what's left of your weekend!!!

<3, Cas