Popular Post

Bella.

I don't seem to express my obsessive twi-tard-ness in world, and somehow I think that's a good thing. But when I saw that Lazolli had a Bella Swan skin, I got all VAMPIRRREE and kindly asked to feature it in the next issue of Vain Inc Magazine. Lazolli's owner, Loring Halsey was kind enough to drop me some of her gorgeous skins, including the stunning Bella, and I was in love at first rez.
The skin comes with a shape, but I decided to make my own shape for the photo shoot. I fell in love with it, and thought I would share it with you all.

You can grab the Bella Shape at the Free*Style store on Horst. I have moved my other shapes, and added the Bella to my collection, and you will find them in the toilet block. And, naturally, in the urinal. It's pay what you want, so feel free to be generous. The shape suits many skins, so try it out.

The Bella. By Dahlindah Destiny


Get it at:
Free*Style on Horst