Popular Post

beach buddies.

An excerpt from the diary of Dahlindah Destiny, the girl who has too much time on her hands:

Dear Diary,
Yesterday I went to Eugene Beach to get a suntan. Mother says I should never go in the sun without protection, but I never listen to her. It was a wonderful sunny day, and the water was Divine. I wore my pretty new bikini thanks to Antonia from Artilleri. It's not free, but it's so pretty and I feel rather sexy in it, if I may say so myself.

When I went to the beach, I saw my friend Achariya Maktoum. I was jelous because she is much more prettier than me. But that's another story.
Ach and I hung out like the cool kids on Eugene wharf, and talked about fun stuff like boy bands and lipgloss.

On the pier.

We decided to take a walk on the check out all the HOT, SEXY surfer boys. But like, there were none. So, we just hung out on the 'cool kid' fence and act all cool and stuff.

Chill.

I challenged Ach to a dance off. I totes knew I was going to win. I stood on my head and everything. She reckons she one. PFFT. I showed her.

Busta move.

I got really angry. Like, when Ach started talking about going for a swim, I was plotting evil ways of getting rid of her. I'm such a better dancer than her. I bet she told all her Plurk friends how much betterer she is! *sobs*

Whatever.

This me plotting evil plans behind her back. Look how evil and nasty I look. GRRR.

We decided to hit the waves. Which weren't very big. But atleast I could swim.

Sneaky.

So. I'm a betterer dancer. And a betterer swimmer it seems. I even had to rescue Ach from the waves. It wasm lyk, SOOOO, embarrasing.

Help me!

Ach got all defensive on me. I was like, wtf kid. We had this massive kung fu fight on the sand. f course. I won.

Beach fight.

I carried Ach from the sand and up onto the wharf. Because she couldn't walk because I'm such a great fighter. She pretended to be victorious. I didn't know why. But I let her have the spotlight for a moment.

Muscular

I soon found out why she was so victorious. *Shakes head*
SHE GAVE ME CRABS.
I mean. Err. The red ones...that bite?
Anyway.
I threatened her with the crab.
She got scared.

CRABS

And then she apologised. Pfft. Like I'd accept that. I'm the one with bite marks!

Secret.

So, diary. I've learnt two things today. Never trust pretty friends. And always listen to your mother. Sunburn sucks.
Dahlindah.



The poses used in this post were all part of an extraordinary hunt that is on now! The Pro Poses hunt is a fantastic hunt with 41 stops, all with a great gift for you! I have only shown some of the poses. Many are individual, and others are 'lovers' poses including kisses and embraces. Join the Pro Poses Hunt for more information.

The hunt starts here at Essential Soul Studio. Click on the signs for all the info you need!

Ach is wearing the bikini from Artilleri in the Skipping Stones Hunt. I am wearing one of Artilleri's newest releases.Check it out here!

(I would also like to note that we do not hate each other, we did not fight and I don't say betterer. Kthnx.)